Friday, October 31, 2008

People often ask me about my favorite thing to photograph and that is, hands down, WEDDINGS! My second favorite thing to do is serve as the second shooter at a wedding!
A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to get to shoot with Jana Candler at the Ryan Nicholas Inn in Greenville. The Inn is an amazing setting for a wedding and this wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Mike and I were looking at these as I finally loaded them to the computer last night and he said, "this could've been set in the 1920's"-and I agree that every detail was just elegant.
Second shooting is a blast as it allows me liberty to play around shots and capture images of emotion and- chandeliers? (I might have been having too much fun!) Here are a few favorites...see the show for more...due to the busyness of this season, I didn't spend more than a few minutes on the edit-and no time on adding fun actions....maybe in February I'll get around to that!)





To see the show, MUTE music and return here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

perfection! her dress is gorgeous--and i'm not usually a lace person. this one rocks, though. and, of course, i LOVE the purple bridesmaids dresses. looks like a really fun wedding. great shots!

October 31, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger The Carsons said...

Gorgeous! What a small world--one of my Mom's best friends is Jana's sister in law, so I hear about her photography all the time!

November 1, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home