Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ahhh, Columbia!

Not many upstaters agree with me on my affinity of Columbia...but I think what's not to love! I spent some of the most formidable years there-getting a degree, making lifelong CC friends, falling in love with my sweet hubby, baseball games, chocolate cake at the the Capital Cafe, Andy's Specials, Rosini's Oreo milkshakes, Shandon Baptist, Gamecock football, the state fair...the list goes on and on! So my Sunday sittings on the beautiful grounds of USC's horseshoe were a great excuse to return! The day was full of fun, lively children and ended with the beautiful chapel bells serenading us with the USC fight song! I hope the following shows bring you moms and dads as much enjoyment as I had reminiscing in the good ole Cola-town!
To view the Columbia shows, you'll want to "mute" the music on home page and click below:
Eason's Show
Emma's Show
Lily's Show
Phillip's Show
Grant and Garrett's Show
Haylee Grace and Taylor's Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home