Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving Gatherings!

Thanksgiving is a favorite weekend of mine! And I can always count on calls for sittings this weekend, from people wanting to take advantage of extended family gathered to celebrate and eat!

While others were fighting the crowds, bargain hunting, I enjoyed my peaceful drive to Lake Keowee to photograph the Schramm family for Tim and Carla. I really enjoyed meeting everyone! You Schramm sisters seem to be a fun bunch-and I can see your dad survived with a good sense on humor!
To see your show, "mute" the music on home page and return to click here:
Schramm Show

Another family of all girls, the Thompsons, met me on the dark, cold Sunday after Thanksgiving. While other Gamecocks were still licking their wounds, this family and I bravely faced the world again and met at the park-one last activity before the girls went to their separate homes. Silly cousins, dads who were being good sports, a sweet set of grandparents, and 2 sisters who like to laugh...the whole clan were fun to be with...here is their show! Mute music on home page and return to click: Thompson Show

If ever a name fit, this set of grands are truly Champions! From the first time I met her Amie has made me laugh-and her kids crack me up! I think they will make you laugh and smile and say "too cute!" So here they are-Amie, Frank, Champ, Gracie, and Tate...and the grandparents who were troupers at the park! To see the show, "mute" music on home page and click here: Workman Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home