Wednesday, August 6, 2008

When Amy and John and I met at Furman last week for their engagement sitting, we all were super excited that their wedding is in January-much cooler temps expected then! We covered almost every inch of campus, made a little play on words with Furman's "Engage" campaign, and even stopped for a quick change of clothing (I would've changed too if I'd brought an extra set!)
These two are made for each other, not because of their beautiful matching dimples, but they seem to perfectly compliment each other in personality! Amy's on top of things, very planned, and knows exactly what she wants-which I admire in a person! And John seems to be very easy going...Mike and I've enjoyed almost 15 happy years together with this combination so I hope it works well for you two also!
I am so honored you've chosen me to cover your wedding day and all of the festivities surrounding it! You two are super fun to be around and your love for each other was very evident in the first moments of meeting you!
Here are some of my favs from our afternoon together...






To see their show, MUTE music on home page and return to: Amy & John's Engagement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home