Friday, November 7, 2008

Glorious...that's the word that I keep coming up with when I think of NeKesia and Eric's November 1st wedding at the Woodburn House in Pendleton, S.C. The Lord was smiling on their special day and every detail was perfect!
I met NeKesia for the first time last Wednesday and felt like she was a long lost friend! She and Eric have a depth of character and charm that left me and the girls that shot alongside me on Saturday celebrating with the crowd of friends and family that gathered to witness this holy union. NeKesia is beautiful and so much fun and has found a soul mate in sweet Eric. I was honored to serve them this weekend! Here are a few of the favorites of the day....











To see their show, MUTE music on home page and return here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SPECTACULAR!

November 7, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Kim. D said...

I love this couple! Best Wishes, you two! May God bless you in this journey of marriage!

November 7, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are absolutely fabulous!!!! Kim DeLoach (and her team) are immensely talented. Simply Beautiful!!!

November 21, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home