Saturday, December 6, 2008

My family and I spent the afternoon at the cool showroom of Play with Cars for their Holiday Open House.
When our good friend Danny decided to go into the car business this year, we cheered him on-anyone who's owned more cars than my husband is a born car dealer! These aren't just any used cars, so take a look at their site-you may want a red bow on one in your driveway this Christmas!
Because I was there, so was my camera and I decided to post the event-for promotion for their business and as a reminder that I SHOOT EVENTS! So for your next party, anniversary celebration, etc...remember, hiring a pro is a great way to enjoy your celebration without worrying that you capture everything...leave that to me!










To see the show, MUTE music and return here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home