Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm very seasonally minded...Jelly Beans at Easter, Ice Cream in the summer, Candy Corn at Halloween, Pumpkin Muffins in October and November, Peppermint Mochas in December, you get the point...now I realize that all of these things are available year round in most markets, but enjoying them outside of their season takes something away, I feel! So it isn't like me to post Christmas photos the day before Thanksgiving-especially this year when I'm already super tired of the Christmas music that started the day after Halloween! (I mean, really, there were still leaves changing color!)
But in an effort to get in the mood for the Holidays, I thought this might help-maybe it'll help you, too! I might even get the decorations out now!
















Happy Thanksgiving! Let's eat some turkey and deck the halls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home