Monday, November 17, 2008

As I drove through Furman's campus a week ago, a young groom and his men were posing for photos on the chapel steps and I thought "I wonder what Mr Powell would tell him that would encourage him to stay married for 50 years"...for I was heading across campus where Mr and Mrs Powell gathered with friends and family to celebrate just that-50 years of marriage-"happily married" their daughters added...what an honoring statement! The night was an elegant celebration and I hope the photos do it justice...here are some of my favorites....



To see their show, MUTE music on home page and return here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Amy said...

Imagine all the special memories they have together! A beautiful party and great photography!

November 17, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, we LOVE the show and the photos! My sister and I watched it together and cried the whole time! You are definitely doing what God has gifted you to do! Mother and Daddy are going to love it too! We can't wait for them to see it. Thanks again.
Katina

November 29, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

Thank you so much for capturing this very special night for all of us! Mother and Daddy really loved it ... we watched together on Thanksgiving Day! You did a beautiful Job!
We appreciate you persevering through all the craziness.

Kim (Katina's Sister)

December 2, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home