Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Moore- Garner Wedding


Saturday, Nov 3, 2007, Corry Moore and Andy Garner traded vows and rings and sealed a commitment to each other in the presence of many excited family members and friends. The day was indeed a celebration-beautiful and holy. I don't have adequate words to describe the sweet spirit present in every detail of this wedding. It was evident that God had orchestrated the whole thing.
Corry, I still get teary eyed when I look at you and your mom standing at the mirror from your childhood where she told you that "one day you'll be standing here in your wedding gown!" You were more beautiful than she ever imagined, I bet!
I wish you, Corry and Andy, the best of everything! May your journey be full of God's riches and grace. I hope the images in this show and the many more from the wedding will be tools to keeping the sweet memories of your wedding fresh in your minds as you walk as man and wife...
To view show, mute music on home page and click here: Moore-Garner Wedding

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.
I the earliest day here.You gnome,novel Pictures

claire leng
[/url] your opinion?

February 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home