Tuesday, December 4, 2007


I don't really have the words to say how much I love working with this little guy! Harrison has the BEST smiles-and I've yet to do it justice in any photo I've ever taken of him, but one day...!
The first year of a baby's life has many milestones, but the most fun, I think, is the first Christmas! After today's sitting, Emily and Jason are taking all the toys back to the store and giving this baby boxes and tissue paper...and fringe! Happy First Christmas, Harrison! This show is one of my favorites! "Mute" music on home page, so you can hear the correct song with the show and click here: Harrison's First Christmas!


1 Comments:

Blogger The Carsons said...

WOW-you did an incredible job with Harrison! You are so talented...are you still working out of your home?

December 22, 2007 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home