Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our family is enjoying the beautiful lake this week, but today it's a little stormy and my kids are lying around sleeping...and actually I just woke up from a long nap as well. We are pooped! This has been our first summer of swim team and hats off to those of you who faithfully do this year after year! We will head home early Friday to be ready for Divisionals and I'll post a "Best Of" show then, but here are the highlights of the mighty Stingrays' season of meets... (I've been the "official" photographer although I gave a huge disclaimer that I'm not a sports photographer at all!) It's been a fun season at McCarter-Feel the sting! Go Rays!
Here are our shows: MUTE music and return to click below-
Stingrays-Meet 1
Stingrays-Meet 2
Stingrays-Meet 3
Stingrays-Meet 4
Stingrays-Meet 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home