Monday, November 10, 2008

Curls and Lashes, commonly called Faith and Clint, were so fun to photograph at the park one perfect Sunday afternoon! (Their parents did great, too!) I knew I would love Traci when she graciously allowed me to move their sitting from Saturday to pick up Nekesia and Eric's wedding! So we met, waited our turn at the crowded outdoor "studio" and got the most gorgeous lighting of the day! Here are a few favorites-but there are plenty more-see the show!
This first shot is one of my favorites of the season! I was posing the girls and glanced up to see the boys waiting-in the perfect spot! It will be in my galleries as soon as I slow down enough to update them!








To see their show, MUTE music on home page and return here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home