Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Christmas and Merry Birthday!

My little buddy, Walker, and I celebrate birthdays this week in the middle of the craziest season of the year! Yesterday he turned 9 and this weekend I will again enter a new decade, but I really think I just did that recently! Where did the 30's go?!? Last night we celebrated by hitting our favorite lights in town-Roper Mountain! If you haven't gone, take the kids! Don't forget to do the walking part. Here's Walker and Santa-Walker was "freaked out" (his words) that Santa knew his name and that it was his birthday...and big sis Elizabeth decided she wasn't getting in the sleigh with Santa, but I'm happy she wasn't too old to pose in the one they had set up outside for photos!












Merry Birthday to us and a Happy Christmas to ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home