Thursday, October 16, 2008


Congratulations, Brittany and Loren!! Your wedding was an amazing celebration and I was honored to be there to capture it for you...
When the guest list grew beyond full capacity of the bed and breakfast they had booked for the wedding, Brittany and her mom (my sweet friend, Shari) needed to change locations-which led to a Friday afternoon wedding...and it could not have been more perfect!
Brittany was gorgeous, Loren was smashing, the wedding party was a party all by themselves, the ceremony was very sweet and holy, and the reception at the Marriott was a blast! The afternoon skies threatened, but instead of raining us out of outside photo opps, the clouds held and the skies provided the coolest backdrop-we were all very thankful (especially me!)
The new couple danced the night away...literally-and had guests who were happy to stay and celebrate as long as the DJ was willing to take requests.
These are a few of my favorite shots-it was hard to choose!

I have about 5 more of Brittany's dress I love-I went to the church early in the day to take advantage of the morning light shining in and ended up doing a portrait sitting of the dress!

I was also able to sneak into Loren's drum room at his home to get a few cool shots of his ring and his drums





The Horner beauties-some of my favorite gals!

A romantic moment before the reception

I loved doing this collage of the beautiful and yummy cake, made by my friend Beth! These shots are a combination of mine and Christy Mason, who was my amazing second shooter for the day!

I'm very fond of this flower shot from the reception

This was when Loren said, "are you done yet?" Can't blame him-it WAS after midnight!

To see their very long show, grab a cup of coffee, MUTE music on home page and return to The Horner/Forrester Wedding

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Show! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

October 17, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! my favorites were the ones of the 2 sisters cutting up near the beginning. also, i am DIGGING shari's dress-very cool color and not many people could pull it off but, she did!
kelley

October 17, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger The Carsons said...

I watched the whole thing--amazing. Thanks so much...we didn't get to go to the wedding and I felt like I was there for it-you captured so many incredible moments!

November 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home