Sunday, October 5, 2008


A few weeks ago, friends and family met to celebrate the life of Dimitri as he was baptized on Sunday afternoon. This was a sacred service steeped in tradition and symbolism and I was honored to be a part of it.
As I have fallen in love with our sweet community of Greek friends through our school, I have become aware that there are a few things they hold in high esteem-God, family, community, good food, and fabulous parties-and I have wished I could find a hidden Greek element in my own family tree.
Here are a few of my favorite shots from Dimitri's ceremony and the big bash that followed-




To see the show, MUTE music and return to Dimitri's Baptism

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos

October 11, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home