Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brittany and Loren are almost a week away from their wedding! We cut it close on this engagement sitting, but yesterday was a perfect afternoon in downtown Greenville...and it was an extra treat to have sweet Chad along for the sitting! (I tried my best not to let him steal the show, so I refrained from putting all the cute shots of him in the engagement show-I might do a show of just him later!)
Brittany, your mom and I have prayed for you and Loren on this dating journey and will continue to support and encourage you as you begin the biggest journey of all-marriage! I can't wait to see you two dressed to the nines next Friday! Here are some of my favorite shots from yesterday...





To see their show, MUTE music on home page and click: Brittany and Loren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home