Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm back from the Big Apple! Images from my trip are on the way, but I promised my little sis I'd get these posted first! Here's the addition to the post below. To see the show, MUTE music on home page and return to click on Sami and Emma!

It's no secret that I have the cutest nieces and nephews! This is Emma-see?! Isn't she a doll?!
When they come to Aunt Kim's it's always with hopes that I won't get my camera out and chase them, but her luck ran out Saturday-we needed some 3 year old pics of her! I have many more-and some of her big sis, Sami, too, that I'll post when I get back from New York! I just wanted to keep you entertained while I'm gone-so here are some of my favorites!







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a princess!

August 26, 2008 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the hair!!!

September 2, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

they are soooo cute

September 21, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Kim. D said...

thanks horse lovers!
Need some photos of you and your horses? I have a friend who specializes in that and would your business!

September 22, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home