Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Sittings and Wedding Prices!

As I "get back to work" this September, I'm already getting bombarded with your calls and emails about Fall sittings! I am very appreciative of how you are spreading the word and inviting your friends to my site and blog! It's always fun to hear how each inquirer heard about Kim DeLoach Photography!

FYI-Fall is filling up fast-I have only a few spots left in October and November, so if you are planning to have a family portrait or Christmas card sitting, let's talk soon to get something firm on the calendar!

I also wanted to invite you to be creative if you are from outside the Greenville area and would like to avoid travel charges... you can call me to arrange a "day of sittings" for you and your friends. The person who takes the lead and creates the schedule for me will receive your choice of 1 of my "thank you" gifts with your sitting fee. There is a minimum of 4 sittings (6 outside of the SC area) to make a day-and a 50% nonrefundable deposit is due from each client prior to my travel.

Also, I am now booking sittings for the 2009 season! I am limiting space to 12 weddings next year. On Dec 1, 2008, my wedding package prices will increase, so tell all the brides you know to make their plans NOW to avoid the added charges!

Thanks for stopping by...there will be a few shows from the first week of Sept posted soon-so come back and visit again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home