Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I try to make it a practice to stop shooting in December so I can fill orders for Christmas, spend time with my family (that hasn't seen me most of November), and finally shop for Christmas... and celebrate birthdays! I know I've posted a birthday celebration for Walker earlier, but we celebrated his 8th birthday again today!(we tend to have L-O-N-G birthdays in our family!)
Walker and Crawford are life-long buds, so Pam and I decided to give them a joint party this year in between their special days. With no girls allowed (except for the sisters), the boys enjoyed skating with their classmates and singing "Happy Birthday to ME" together...Here they are-true friends, nothing including a college football rivalry can come between them...Happy Birthday guys! Here are some favorites of my favorite boy....







To see the show, MUTE music on home page and return here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home