Saturday, November 22, 2008

I love downtown Greenville, SC!
I think the most amazing thing for those of us who live here is we've seen what can become of something (and is true for someone) with a little vision and care, planning and determination, and money (:
It's truly an amazing picture of redemption if you have any idea what the area was a few years ago...lost glory revived.
So as I was "playing" with my photographer friends this evening, I got some cool shots of the area and wanted to share with my blog friends.






If I'd been carrying a tripod there might have been a show...these will be in PROOFING in a Public album-if you want a closer look or would like to make a purchase.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley Smith Style said...

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!!
thanks for sharing

November 23, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home