Saturday, December 20, 2008

There are very few occasions that get me out of bed before the crack of dawn, but my family and I decided to participate in observing a Fox Hunt and our friend Senter's Georgia farm this morning with a few friends, so I was on the road before sunrise!
The persistant rain didn't dampen the spirit of this group of dedicated riders, so I didn't allow it to rob me of photo opps either! From a truck and under my umbrella, I was thrilled to be shooting such an amazing event. It's with great delight that I post these photos, which I think were enhanced by the rain, actually! Here are some of my favorites...







To see the show, MUTE music on Home page and return here!
To view all images or to place an order, go to PROOFING from Home page and enter Fox Hunt album in "Public Albums"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy Mayfield said...

Amazing job on these! I love all of them! The rain/mist/fog adds the perfect touch!

December 21, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Amy Clifton said...

These are awesome! Love #1, 4, and 5. Yes--the misty weather really "makes" these photos!

December 29, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home